Welcome to the Pond!
Rona The Ribbiter – a Travel Blog for Quilters!
Welcome to Rona the Ribbiter – a one of a kind one stop shop for Quilters who love to Travel! Everything from Quilt Shop Hops and Road trips to Quilt Tours and travelers that just want to be inspired by the world, we have you covered.
If you LOVE to travel (Like ME) and love to Quilt (also ME!), welcome to the tribe! Helping my fellow quilt travel enthusiasts with Travel Tips, Hidden Gems and more Quilty fun is what I live for.
How can I help YOU?
On this site I share:
- Personalized Quilt Shop Spotlights
- Tips for Planning your next adventure
- My favorite Travel bags, supplies, and quilt projects
- Peeks at the best inspirational Travel destinations
- Updates on various happenings all over the Traveling Quilting world
- And much, much more!
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced quilter. Whether you’ve been traveling for years or are just thinking about your first adventure, YOU have a place HERE amongst friends!
Join our merry band of Traveling Quilters and stay up to date on all my Quilty Adventures (and humorous mishaps). Each week you’ll receive special tips, tricks, coupons and much more! Sign up for my newsletter HERE.
Hey there! I’m Rona, also known as Ribbit. At 6 months old I caught the travel bug with my first trip from Louisiana to Washington State and that bug is still going strong. In 2010 I finally learned to sew and began adding Quilt destinations to my adventures. So far, I’ve been to nearly every state in the U.S., 2 countries (and counting), Craft tours and Quilt shows of every size as both a vendor and a visitor. Every journey teaches me more about myself, our quilting community, and just how small the world really is. More about my story.
- How to Turn A Quilt Show into A Grand Adventure!One simply doesn’t visit a Quilt show without a little adventure. Ribbit travels to Nevada for the Quilt Show Reno with a little side trip down the Sierra Nevada mountains to visit the Manzanar War Relocation Center outside Lone Pine, California.
- Complete List of Over 110 Quilt Shops in Washington StateThe most complete list of Quilt Shops in Washington State. Includes contact information, locations AND website links! Plus shop hops and a few points of interest not to be missed!
- Needle & Thread Fabrics: a Quilt Shop SpotlightLooking for Civil War Reproduction fabrics? Needle & Thread Fabrics in Gettysburg, PA has the history and the fabric for you! Check out why this is one quilt shop you DON’T want to miss!
- Complete List of Over 40 Quilt Shops in IdahoThe most complete list of Quilt Shops in Idaho. Includes contact information, locations AND website links! Plus shop hops and a few points of interest not to be missed!
- Ghosts on the Battlefield: Is Gettysburg, PA Truly Haunted?Want to know where to find ghosts in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania? I’m a believer. My hubby WAS a skeptic. These places in Gettysburg made him a believer.
- Complete List of 60 Quilt Shops in MontanaThe most complete list of Quilt Shops in Montana. Includes contact information, locations AND website links! Plus shop hops and a few points of interest not to be missed!