Join me for a fabulous Quilting Tour through the beautiful state of Georgia! Hop on board our luxurious motor coach and head off for culture, mouth watering cuisine and QUILTING!
Choose from one of our multiple tour dates and departure locations:
- April 2 – 7, 2021 – leaving from Greenville, SC
- April 16 – 21, 2021 – leaving from Charlotte, NC
- April 30 – May 5, 2021 – leaving from Greenville, SC
- May 14 – May 19, 2021 – leaving from Asheville/Hendersonville, NC
- May 28 – June 2, 2021 – leaving from Charlotte, NC
- June 11 – June 16, 2021 – leaving from Greenville, SC
What’s included? Check this out!
- Transportation in Modern Tour Bus
- 5 nights accommodation
- Breakfast each morning
- 3 Lunches and 4 Dinners included!
- Quilting Workshops in Griffin, GA with Stacy Michel
- Visit the stunning Waddel Barnes Botanical Gardens
- Attend a spectacular Music event in Macon, GA
- Visits to multiple Quilt Shops!
- A stop in to the amazing Southeastern Quilt & Textile Museum
- And much more!!
Cost of the full Georgia Quilting Tour:
$1796.00 per person | Single Room Supplement: $585.00
To hold your place on the bus, simply fill out the form below and click “SUBMIT”. Once your registration is processed, you will receive a welcome email from me (Rona Herman).
Shortly after you’ll also be contacted by someone from US Quilt Tours to verify your registration information, collect the $300 per person deposit and answer any and all questions you may have.
We can’t wait to see you on the bus!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How are covid concerns addressed?
We will be following all current Federal, State and CDC guidelines regarding masks, etc. for each tour.
What forms of payment are accepted?
US Quilt Tours accepts Paypal, Wire transfer or check.
I am traveling alone. Do I need a roommate?
Traveling alone? Not to worry! The folks at US QUILT TOURS are excellent at finding and matching roommates for each tour. Many of our past matches have gone on to become life long friends! Simply contact us a note for more information.
If you still require a single room, the $585 supplement will be added to your Georgia Quilt Tour total cost.
Can I bring my spouse?
YES! Our tours are not limited to just quilters. Spouses are more than welcome to enjoy the many attractions at each destination!
Is there a discount for non quilters?
There is no discount or special price for those who choose not to participate in a quilting workshop or other activity on the tour program.
What’s not included?
Not included in the price of the Georgia Quilting Tour are:
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Lunches on Days 2 and 5,
- Dinner on Day 5 and
- Any Gratuities to the tour manager and driver.
Want to know more about US Quilt Tours? Click HERE to find out more about Ingo Blondal and US Quilt Tours!
Not sure what a Quilt Tour actually entails? Click HERE to check out what all the hub bub is about!