Join me for a fabulous Quilting Tour through the beautiful state of Georgia! Hop on board our luxurious motor coach and head off for culture, mouth watering cuisine and QUILTING!
4 Different Tour Dates to choose from!
- September 17 – 21, 2021 departing Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC
- October 1 – 6, 2021 departing Asheville and Hendersonville, NC
- October 15 – 20, 2021 departing Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC
- October 29 – November 3, 2021 departing Asheville and Hendersonville, NC
What’s included? Check this out!
- Transportation in Modern Tour Bus
- 5 nights accommodation
- Breakfast each morning
- 3 Lunches and 4 Dinners included!
- Quilting Workshops in Griffin, GA with Stacy Michel
- Visit the stunning Waddel Barnes Botanical Gardens
- Attend a spectacular Music event in Macon, GA
- Visits to multiple Quilt Shops!
- A stop in to the amazing Southeastern Quilt & Textile Museum
- And much more!!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL ICELAND IN SUMMER QUILT TOUR BROCHURE.
Cost of the full 6 Day Georgia Quilting Tour:
$1796.00 per person | Single Room Supplement: $585.00
$300 Deposit required per person.
To hold your place on the bus, simply fill out the form below and click “SUBMIT”. Once your registration is processed, you will receive a welcome email from me (Rona Herman).
Shortly after you’ll also be contacted by someone from US Quilt Tours directly to verify your registration information, schedule payment and answer any and all questions you may have.
Register now and you’ll receive my Ultimate Traveling Quilters Goodie Bag absolutely free!
- One Traveling Quilter T-shirt (you choose the size and color!)
- One Traveling Quilter Touchless Sanitizer Kit
- One Traveling Quilter Travel Mug (you choose the color!)
- All of the above inside my Traveling Quilter Tote Bag!
Supplies are limited so act NOW before they’re all gone!
*Entire Goodie Bag will be delivered upon full Quilt Tour registration and Quilt Tour payment.
We can’t wait to see you on the bus!
Know someone who might like to join us in Iceland? Click below to share this page! Be sure to tag me @RonatheRibbiter on your social media channels! 😀
Frequently Asked Questions:
How are covid concerns addressed?
We will be following all current Federal, State and CDC guidelines regarding masks, etc. for each tour. Hand sanitizer will also be available at all times.
What forms of payment are accepted?
US Quilt Tours accepts Paypal, Wire transfer or check.
I am traveling alone. Do I need a roommate?
Traveling alone? Not to worry! The folks at US QUILT TOURS are excellent at finding and matching roommates for each tour. Many of our past matches have gone on to become life long friends! Simply contact us for more information.
If you still require a single room, the $585 supplement will be added to your Georgia Quilt Tour total cost.
Can I bring my spouse?
YES! Our tours are not limited to just quilters. Spouses are more than welcome to enjoy the many attractions at each destination!
Is there a discount for non quilters?
There is no discount or special price for those who choose not to participate in a quilting workshop or other activity on the tour program.
What’s not included?
Not included in the price of the Georgia Quilting Tour are:
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Lunches on Days 2 and 5,
- Dinner on Day 5 and
- Any Gratuities to the tour manager and driver.
Click HERE for more information from US Quilt Tours about their services.
Want to know more about US Quilt Tours? Click HERE to find out more about Ingo Blondal and US Quilt Tours!
Not sure what a Quilt Tour actually entails? Click HERE to check out what all the hub bub is about!