Iceland has opened their borders! our Quilt tours are officially a go!
August 27 – September 6, 2021
Join me for a fabulous Iceland in Summer Quilt Tour through the incredible country of ICELAND! Hop on board our luxurious motor coach and head off for culture, mouth watering cuisine and QUILTING!
What’s included? Check this out!
- Enjoy traditional Icelandic food specialties including coffee, pancakes, skyr, lamb, shrimp, lobster and various fresh fish!
- Spectacular Icelandic nature: steaming hot springs, spouting geysers, thundering waterfalls, majestic glaciers & immense lava fields
- Travel by special monster vehicle through the wilds of Iceland
- Go shopping in colorful Reykjavik (‘Smokey Bay’), the cleanest of all cities
- Visit the unique Westman Islands, teeming with puffins and other fascinating sea birds.
- Learn about Icelandic history, the Viking Sagas, the people who really discovered America and founded the world’s oldest parliament
- Meet up close and personal the beautiful wild and woolly Icelandic sheep and the Icelandic horses, a unique breed that once carried Vikings to work and battle!
- Enjoy an amazing day with the Icelandic Quilters Society while participating in a brand new workshop with me! (more about this below)
- And much more!!
Click HERE to download the FULL Iceland in Summer Quilt tour brochure.
Cost of the full 10 Day Icleand Quilting Tour:
$4607 – $4848 per person (Depending on departure city) / Add $1190 for Single room
$500 Deposit required per person.
To hold your place, simply click the button below to fill out the registration form. Once your registration is processed, you will receive a welcome email from me (Rona Herman) as well as a follow up from my partners at US Quilt Tours. They will verify your registration information, go over all the nitty gritty details of the tour, schedule payment and answer any and all questions you may have. Easy peasy!
participate in A brand new quilt workshop!
If you’re like me, you take tons of photos on your travel adventures. In this brand-new workshop, I will teach you my applique technique to take your favorite travel adventure photo memories and turn them into memory quilts! You’ll learn which photos are best to choose and why, as well as practice my signature applique process.
In Iceland, you’ll receive everything you’ll need for the workshop from me, including:
- Complete project kit which includes everything you’ll need to complete your own practice project.
- Technique booklet with all the instructions you’ll learn in class and more!
Afterward, we’ll spend an entire afternoon with the Icelandic quilters as they show us some of their unique quilts in Iceland tradition and style!
Register now and you’ll receive my Ultimate Traveling Quilters Goodie Bag absolutely free!*
- One Traveling Quilter T-shirt
- One Traveling Quilter Touchless Sanitizer Kit
- One Traveling Quilter Travel Mug
- All of the above inside my Traveling Quilter Tote Bag!
Supplies are limited so act NOW before they’re all gone!
*Entire Goodie Bag will be delivered upon full Quilt Tour registration and Quilt Tour payment.
We can’t wait to see you in Iceland!
Know someone who might like to join us in Iceland? Click below to share this page! Be sure to tag me @RonatheRibbiter on your social media channels! 😀
Frequently Asked Questions:
How are covid concerns addressed?
We will be following all current Federal, State and CDC guidelines regarding masks, etc. for each tour. Hand sanitizer will also be available at all times.
What forms of payment are accepted?
US Quilt Tours accepts Paypal, Wire transfer or check.
I am traveling alone. Do I need a roommate?
Traveling alone? Not to worry! The folks at US QUILT TOURS are excellent at finding and matching roommates for each tour. Many of our past matches have gone on to become life long friends! Simply contact us for more information.
If you still require a single room, the $1190 supplement will be added to your Iceland Quilt Tour total cost.
Can I bring my spouse?
YES! Our tours are not limited to just quilters. Spouses are more than welcome to enjoy the many attractions at each destination!
Is there a discount for non quilters?
There is no discount or special price for those who choose not to participate in a quilting workshop or other activity on the tour program.
What’s not included?
Not included in the price of the Iceland Quilting Tour are:
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Some lunches and dinners
- Any Gratuities to the tour manager and driver.
US QUilt Tours Cancellation Policy
Regardless of reason, cancellations result in a costly process of letters, emails, calls, adjustments and refunds, etc., plus a loss of revenue if time does not permit resale of the lost reservation. The following fees apply to offset these costs., no exceptions. In the event of cancellation by the tour operator, all payments received from tour participants will be refunded. If an airline ticket has been issued on your behalf you are subject to the airlines cancellation fee for the ticket.
- 60+ days prior to departure (Domestic Tours) – cancel fee of $300
- 60+ days prior to departure (International Tours)- cancel fee of $500
- 59 to 30 days prior to departure – cancellation fee of 80% of tour price
- 29 to 0 days prior to departure – cancellation fee of 100% of tour price
Click HERE for more information from US Quilt Tours about their services.
Want to know more about US Quilt Tours? Click HERE to find out more about Ingo Blondal and US Quilt Tours!
Not sure what a Quilt Tour actually entails? Click HERE to check out what all the hub bub is about!