Now Scheduling for 2024!
As I am the Traveling Quilter, I love to travel to Guilds and Shows sharing my love of Quilting! Do you have an event you’d like to schedule? Let me know!
1) Tips for the Traveling Quilter: Based on my book Tips for the Traveling Quilter, I’ve developed a fun and interactive 1 Hour lecture and trunk show where I give away all my best secrets and tips for the roads we quilters travel. From Budgeting to Safety, Destinations to Air travel, and a few funny shenanigans along the way. I’ve included something for everyone in this interactive lecture!
*Outside the United States but interested in this lecture? I’ve also tailored my Tips for the Traveling Quilter specifically for quilters wanting to visit the US! You’ll learn all the best spots to visit and what to expect. Little known places just for quilters! I’ve even thrown in travel tips on budgeting, places to stay, etc. Your trip will practically plan itself! CONTACT ME for more details on my travels to Europe and talks via Zoom!
2) Traditional to Modern: As a quilt pattern designer, I’m known for turning traditional quilting blocks into modern quilts. In this fun and interactive 1 Hour lecture and trunk show, I give you all my secrets on how to use fabric and color placement to turn traditional quilt blocks into a modern work of quilting art! Then, we all get to design a unique quilt together for you to keep!
3) How to Choose Fabric: You have a new pattern that you can’t wait to start on. But, the fabrics are no longer in print. Which fabrics do you choose? In this 1 hour lecture, I walk you through the different types of fabric designs, hues, shades, color families and how to pull them all together for a stunning and well balanced quilt top!
1) All About Binding: Do you struggle with quilt binding? In this 6 hour workshop, I walk you through THREE different methods for making, applying and finishing your quilt binding. We cover corners, closures and I show you my signature zigzag style! These techniques can be used on quilts of all sizes, including mug rugs!
2) Perfect Points! Perfect for beginners as well as quilters who want to hone their basic quilting techniques. In this 6 hour workshop you’ll learn my techniques for:
- Perfect Pinwheels
- Perfect Curves and
- Perfect Y-seams!
Quilt Shop visits Too!
And, while I’m there, I’d love to schedule an interview to do a quilt shop spotlight for my YouTube channel!
For questions or to schedule a visit, you can email me directly to Rona@RonatheRibbiter.com.