Fabric, Gadgets and Gifts, OH MY!
Every year about this time a magical thing happens across the United States. It’s a magical time when prices drop and we turn into daze filled shopping fools trying to snag the best deal on that perfect item we know our loved ones will adore. Yes… once again, the Holiday shopping season is finally upon us.
This year I’ve compiled a huge list of all your Quilting (and some Travel) shopping needs in ONE place! That’s right. I’ve searched the interwebs and put together a list of all my fabulous Holiday Shopping gift ideas. There is BOUND to be something special for you and your favorite quilter on this list. Everything from gifts for your fellow Quilting Bee members to possibly even a little something for yourself!
Be sure to BOOKMARK This Page so you can easily come back to it!
*This list contains various affiliate links. Which means if you buy anything through these links I will receive a small percentage at absolutely NO extra cost to you. 🙂
Rona the Ribbiter Exclusive Sales!
Nearly everything on my E-store is on sale now through November 30th. This will be the last and only sales event before Christmas so get your orders in before time runs out!!
Save up to 20% on nearly the entire store! Sale ENDS NOVEMBER 30TH!
*Free Shipping valid for RonatheRibbiter.com/rtrshop purchases only
Quilter’s Gift Ideas Around the Web
After searching the web, I’ve compiled the following list of amazing gifts on many a quilter’s ‘wish list.’ Including a few that are on my own!
Unique Quilitng GIfts
If you’re in the market for something other than Quilting supplies, here is a list of some fun Quilting related items. They make great Stocking Stuffers too!!
- Barn Quilt Kits are always tons of fun. And, when finished they make fabulous decorations for sewing studios!
- An “I Stitched, I Ripped, I Sipped” Wine glass from Patterns by Jen
- QuiltFolk Magazine has several bundles and unique items!
- Give the gift of a Subscription to Make Modern Magazine – the Virtual Quilt magazine delivered directly to your email!
- Quilting stickers and pins from The Cloth Parcel
- Package of Quilty Note Cards from Flower Box Quilts
- Postcards and Vinyl pins from the Crafty Nomad
- Custom Rulers, templates and more from Off the Wall Quilt
- Custom Quilting Room Sign
- Unique custom silver thimbles from Thimbles 4 You!
- Quilting themed Wall Clock
- Quilting themed Calendar from By the Yard Comics – I LOVE these!
- Fabulous Quilting Project Planner
- Wooden Spool Earrings from Pink Dragonfly Crafts
- Fabulous quilted craft and travel bags from Yazzii – I LOVE these!!
- Temperature control mugs – for those marathon quilting days!
- Quilty wine glasses – for those relaxing quilt therapy sessions!
- And don’t forget the Quilt WINE!!!
Notions, gadgets, patterns and more!
- Big Mat Rotary Cutting Surface has an extra large 24 x 48 Rotary Cutting Mat
- Get the Fiskars 14 x 14 inch Rotating Cutting Mat – Perfect for small projects and projects on the go!
- I found this great New Zealand Wool Cutting mat set – another great idea for quitlers on the go!
- We quilters can always use extra Rotary Cutters and Blades! Here are some great ones from OLFA.
- Amazon has the amazing Creative Grids Stripology Ruler in various sizes! A must have in every quilters gadget drawer!
- If you have the ruler… why not get the book! Stripology Squared Book from GE Designs
- Karen Kay Buckley scissors are the best fabric scissors!
- Quilt Pattern Mart is a new One Stop Shop for PDF quilt patterns! (Mine included)
- These amazing Quilting Paper Clips are unique and perfect for organizing even the most complicated of pattern projects!
- Another staple in every quilters studio – Big Tin of Multipurpose Sewing Clips
- Ultimate Bias Tape Making Kit!
- ViviLux has the best lights on the market! They twist and fold to get the perfect angle for your machine. And, don’t get me started on the fabulous lasers!
- This travel size Craft Iron is another Must Have for every quilter. Equal use in the studio and on the road! – Mine goes with me everywhere!
The bigger stuff
If you’re looking for something a little more significant on your favorite quilter’s wish list. Here are some fantastic ideas to get your started!!
- The Cricut Maker 3 is the top of the line in custom precision cutting. This baby works on fabric, vinyl and even leather! The Cricut Maker is perfect for the quilter that likes to make their own designs, appliques and precision cutting for every project!
- A perfect companion to the Maker is the Cricut Easy Press 2. You can fuse custom appliques for sweatshirts, tees, blankets and more!
- Brother portable sewing machine with table. This little machine is a true workhorse and perfect for quilters in an RV and on the road!
- Does your favorite quilter like to make their own designs? Or even play around with different colors and fabrics for their quilt projects? The Electric Quilt 8 program is the same one I use to design all of my quilts. And, it works for the every day quilter who wants to play!
- Another great option for precision cutting your quilt block pieces is the AccuQuilt! It’s easy to use and has TONS of options for cutting dies!
- One of the Must Haves in my studio is the Cutterpillar Light Table. They come in multiple size and shapes. You’ll be amazed at how often it gets used!!
Amazon Quilting Category Links
I’ve listed here links to general Quilting related categories on Amazon to help if you’re not quite sure where to begin. Also, these category links can be used during the entire Black Friday sale weekend for more great items on sale!!
- Quilt Batting
- Quilt Notions
- Quilt Cutting Mats
- Quilt Rulers
- Quilt Kits
- Quilting Fabric
- Rotary Cutters
- Storage and Furniture
- Quilting Thread
*This list contains various affiliate links. That means if you buy anything through these links I will receive a small percentage at absolutely NO extra cost to you. 🙂
And, of course, if all else fails, get them a gift card!!
- Complete List of Quilt Shops in the United States
- Check out my FREE Tote Pattern!
- Planning a Road Trip? Start HERE!