Behind the scenes of a National Quilt Show
Have you ever wondered how a national quilt show comes together? What it looks like? How the teachers are chosen? What the vendors do behind the scenes? We answer all those questions and tons more in this episode of “Rona the Ribbiter: The Traveling Quilter!“
Interested in any of the guests on this episode of the Traveling Quilter? Click below to check out their websites!
- Mark Ingraham – Director of Original Sewing & Quilt Expo
- Jan Larson – Thimbles For You
- Dave Riba – Vivilux Lights
- Cindy Lohbeck – DyeHard’s Studio
- Patty the Bra Lady – Essential Bodywear
- Modern Quilt Guild
Patterns shown in the video
Do you use Rumble? Click HERE to subscribe to my channel!
Click HERE to check out more episodes of Rona the Ribbiter, the Traveling Quilter!
- Complete List of Quilt Shows around the world
- My best tips for planning and attending Quilt Shows!
- Planning a Shop Hop road trip? Start HERE!
- Can you complete the Big Quilter’s Bucket List?
- Complete Lists of Quilt Shops in the US!
Do you know someone who’d love the Traveling Quilter show? Click the buttons below to share with your friends!