Behind the Quilts Podcast Episode 4
Welcome to Behind the Quilts podcast!
Get a one of a kind look ‘behind the curtain’ at our vast quilting world. Each month I sit down with industry insiders to discuss all aspects of how the quilting industry runs. From fabrics to barn quilts, quilt shows to quilt shops and everything in between!
In episode 4 of Behind the Quilts podcast I sit down with Andi Stanfield of True Blue Quilts! Andi shares with us what exactly is monochromatic quilting and all the different ways you can make quilts using this monochromatic quilting style.
Plus, Andi dives into her quilting experience helping with her mother’s shop, writing quilting books with her mom, and her many travels with the US Air Force!
Click below to watch Episode 4 of Behind the Quilts with Andi Stanfield!
- Andi’s Website
- Andi’s Facebook Page
- Andi’s book: Monochromatic Quilts Book
- Andi’s book: Angle Play the Easy Way
- Find the Pattern for “40 Shades of Green” and “Rainbows on the Ocean” in the book “Tips for the Traveling Quilter“!
- More info on the Red and White Quilt Exhibit
- Kaffe Fassett Website
- Island Batik Fabrics Website
- Quilt Show Reno Recap Video!