The Ocean State
Welcome to Rhode Island!
SOME POINTS OF INTEREST NOT TO BE MISSED:
- South County Museum in Narragansett
- Newport Mansions in Newport
- Colt State Park in Bristol
- And of the many beautiful lighthouses along the coast!
GET READY TO SHOP HOP!
There are several ways (and excuses) to visit these awesome quilt shops. Many of them participate in the Row by Row Experience, now known as the Quilters Trek. You can learn more, and plan your trip by visiting their website HERE.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE QUILT SHOPS!
No matter which part of the state you visit, there’s sure to be a Quilt shop near by. Here is the most up to date list of active quilt shops in Rhode Island.
Knit One Quilt Too 10 Anoka Ave, Barrington, RI 02806 401-337-5578 email@example.com
Beyond the Bolt 500 Metacom Ave, Unit A, Bristol, RI 02809 401-424-4670 firstname.lastname@example.org
Blaine's Sewing Center 1280 Oaklawn Ave, Cranston, RI 02920 401-463-8824 email@example.com
Divine's Fabric & Sewing Nook 689 Oaklawn Ave, Cranston, RI 02920 401-228-7831 firstname.lastname@example.org
Just Fabrics 310 Atwood Ave, Cranston, RI 02920 401-383-6286
Piecing with Poppers 74 Nooseneck Hill Rd W, Greenwich, RI 02817 401-385-3090 email@example.com
Ryco Creative Sewing Center 25 Carrington St, Lincoln, RI 02865 401-725-1779 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sew Nice Fabrics 3001 East Main Road, Portsmouth, RI 02871 401-683-9238 email@example.com
Just Fabrics 105 Franklin Street, Westerly, RI 02859 401-383-6286
Whether you’re new to the state or you’ve been here all your life, Rhode Island has something for every quilter’s journey!
Did I miss one of your favorite quilt shops in Rhode Island? Let me know your favorite in the comments!
- More Quilt Shop Lists in the US
- Complete List of Quilt Shows
- How many items can you Check of the Big Quilter’s Bucket List?
- Tips for Planning your next Quilty Adventure
- Travel Tips for your next Road Trip
- Create a Realistic Road Trip Budget