How to Plan a shop hop, 2 quilt shops and more!
In this week’s episode we continue our cross country journey through the state of Nevada. And oh boy were we surprised at what we found along the way!! Plus…
How to plan a shop hop, TWO quilt shops, a little Nevada history and prostitution… All that and more on this week’s episode of Rona, the Traveling Quilter!
- Check out more about the Mad Hatter quilt shop and the Quilt Parlor quilt shop!
- Click here for more information about traveling in Nevada.
- More information about North Carolina and the Blue Ridge Parkway!
- Check out the two quilt shops in Boone, NC: the Quilt Shop and Sew Original!
- Links mentioned in the video: Furkot.com and Roadtrippers.com
- Click HERE to check out our campground in Elko, NV: Iron Horse RV Resort
Do you use Rumble? Click HERE to subscribe to my channel!
- Complete List of Quilt Shops in Nevada
- Complete List of Quilt Shops in North Carolina
- Planning a Shop Hop road trip? Start HERE!
- Can you complete the Big Quilter’s Bucket List?
- Complete Lists of Quilt Shops in the US!
Do you know someone who’d love the Traveling Quilter show? Click the buttons below to share with your friends!